The Weekly Worcester-journal [electronic resource] : With the most material occurrences foreign and domestick.
- Other Title:
- Title varies: Weekly Worcester journal
- Worcester : printed by Stephen Bryan, 1727.
- 17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers [electronic resource].
17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers
Began in April 1725?; ceased in April 1748? Cf. NCBEL, Wiles.
- Worcester post or, Western journal
- Continued By:
- Worcester journal
- Worcester (England) -- Newspapers.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England Worcester.
- Description based on: Numb. 924 (From Friday March 3, to Friday March 10, 1726-7[i.e. 1727]); title from caption.
Imprint from undated colophon.
Latest issue consulted: No 1402 (From Friday April 30, to Friday May 7, 1736)
Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London).
Numbering continues from previous title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. 2009 miunns
- Local notes:
- Images from the source library are selected or scattered issues as well as various editions of the cataloged title and related titles (where indicated in the MARC record) as representative of the general publishing history of the title during the 17th and 18th centuries.
- Cited in:
- Cranfield, G.A. Engl. provincial newspapers, 124
Wiles, R.M. Freshest advices, 142
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|