The Sussex weekly advertiser, or Lewes journal [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Burney Collection
- Lewes : printed by W. Lee, where advertisements of a moderate length are taken in at 2s. 6d. each; and printing in general is performed in the neatest and most correct manner. Advertisements are also taken in by the men who carry this paper, 1797.
- 17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers [electronic resource].
17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers
Began in June? 1746 Cf. NCBEL
Ceased in 1811 Cf. Ward.
- Lewes (England) -- Newspapers.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England Lewes.
- Description based on: No. 470 (Monday, June 30. 1755); title from caption.
Imprint from undated colophon.
Latest issue consulted: Vol. XLIX no. 2656 (Monday, July 17, 1797)
Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London).
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. 2009 miunns
Continued by: The Sussex advertiser.
- Local notes:
- Images from the source library are selected or scattered issues as well as various editions of the cataloged title and related titles (where indicated in the MARC record) as representative of the general publishing history of the title during the 17th and 18th centuries.
- Cited in:
- Cranfield, G.A. Provincial newspapers, 55
HEWN, p. 219
NEWSPLAN. LASER, 1493
Ward, W.S. Index of serials, p. 157
Wiles, R.M. Freshest advices, 69
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|