Die Veneris, 18 Maii, 1660. Upon complaint this day made by the Commons in Parliament, it is ordered by the Lords in Parliament assembled, that all these persons, viz. ... [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Proceedings. 1660-05-18
- Other Title:
- Upon complaint this day made by the Commons in Parliament, it is ordered by the Lords in Parliament assembled, that all these persons, viz
- London : printed by John Macock, and Francis Tyton, printers to the House of Lords, 1660.
- 17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers [electronic resource].
17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers
- Government document
1 sheet ( p.) ;
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649 -- Assassination.
Broadsides -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.
Confiscations -- Great Britain.
Regicides -- Early works to 1800.
Regicides -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685 -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- "The regicide judges (and their estates if they have fled) are to be seized and secured, on complaint of the Commons. All names of the judges given, alive or dead." -- Steele.
Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London).
Steele notation: Lords in con-; Arms 62.
With an order to print dated: Die Veneris, 18 Maii, 1660.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. 2009 miunns
- Local notes:
- Images from the source library are selected or scattered issues as well as various editions of the cataloged title and related titles (where indicated in the MARC record) as representative of the general publishing history of the title during the 17th and 18th centuries.
- Cited in:
- Steele, I, 3208
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996), E2858
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|