Mr. Speakers speech, with His Maiesties speech to both Houses of Parliament, at the passing of the bill for tonnage and poundage [electronic resource] : being an answer to Mr. Speakers speech at the presenting thereof, 22. Iune 1641.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Mr. Speakers speech, with His Majesties speech to both Houses of Parliament
- [London : s.n.], 1641.
- 17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers [electronic resource].
17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers
, 6 p. ;
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Tonnage fees -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- In this edition the date just above the imprint reads "22. Iune 1641". In another edition, the date reads "22. June 1641".
Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London).
Speaker of the House = William Lenthall.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. 2009 miunns
- Local notes:
- Images from the source library are selected or scattered issues as well as various editions of the cataloged title and related titles (where indicated in the MARC record) as representative of the general publishing history of the title during the 17th and 18th centuries.
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-Rom, 1996), L1089
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649. , Author
England and Wales. Parliament.
England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|