An answer to Mercurius Aulicus: or, His communicated intelligence from the court to the rest of the Kingdome [electronic resource] : faithfully trased through, to undisceive those who love the truth. The forty ninth weeke, ending December. 9.
- Other Title:
- Answer to Mercurius Aulicus
His communicated intelligence from the court to the rest of the Kingdome
- [[London] : Printed for W. W., 1643.
- 17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers [electronic resource].
17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers
8 p. ;
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "1643".
Imprint from colophon; place of publication from Wing.
Mercurius Aulicus is a periodical publication from Oxford.
Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London).
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. 2009 miunns
- Local notes:
- Images from the source library are selected or scattered issues as well as various editions of the cataloged title and related titles (where indicated in the MARC record) as representative of the general publishing history of the title during the 17th and 18th centuries.
- Cited in:
- Madan, II:2048
Wing (2nd ed., 1994), A3361
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|