Iune 6. Numb. 26. The continuation of our forraine avisoes, since the 28. of the last moneth, to this present [electronic resource] : 1. The care of the old King and State of Poland, to provide for the defence of Lituania, and the confines, against the present invasion of the Muscovite. 2. The like care of the late King of Poland, for the governement of that kingdome in the interregnum, (being sicke) if in case he should die, and of his death on the 29. of Aprill following. 3. The names of some of the competitors which doe now labour to make a faction to be elected king. 4. The latest and best confirmed newes of the King of Sweden his proceeding in Bavaria, and of those cruelties vsed by the mutinous Boores against some of the Swedes, whereupon the King hath beene forced to punish that country, more then hee hath done any place, since he came into Germany [...].
- Other Title:
- Continuation of our forraine avisoes, since the 28. of the last moneth, to this present
June 6. Numb. 26. The continuation of our forraine avisoes, since the 28. of the last moneth, to this present
- London : printed [by John Dawson] for Nathanaell Butter and Nicolas Bourne, 1632.
- 17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers [electronic resource].
17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers
, 14 p. ;
- Gustaf II Adolf, King of Sweden, 1594-1632 -- Early works to 1800.
Thirty Years' War, 1618-1648 -- Early works to 1800.
Europe -- History -- 1517-1648 -- Early works to 1800.
- Newsbooks -- England -- 17th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- Formerly STC 11178 and 25201c.
Identified as STC 11178 on UMI microfilm reel 1097 and as STC 25201c on UMI microfilm reel 1087.
No. 26 in a series published between 29 Nov. 1631 and 12 Oct. 1632 by Nathaniel Butter and Nicholas Bourne (Cf. Dahl).
Printer's name from Dahl.
Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London).
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. 2009 miunns
- Local notes:
- Images from the source library are selected or scattered issues as well as various editions of the cataloged title and related titles (where indicated in the MARC record) as representative of the general publishing history of the title during the 17th and 18th centuries.
- Cited in:
- Dahl, F. Bibliography of English corantos and newsbooks 1620-1642, 274
STC (2nd ed.), 18507.254
- Bourne, Nicholas, publisher.
Butter, Nathaniel, d. 1664, publisher.
Dawson, John, d. 1634?, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|