Nouemb. 7. Numb. 41. The continuation of our vveekly newes from the 2. of Nouember to the 7. of the same [electronic resource] : Contayning amongst the rest these particulars following. The great leauyings which are to bee made in all the dominions of the King of Spaine. The Articles of Peace which haue bin conducted betwixt the commissioners of the Romish Empire, and them of the Grand Signior of the Turkes, vpon the good liking of their masters. The substance of the proclamation which hath beene lately made in the name of the French King to forbid all traffique by sea. The breaking of of the peace which was lately conducted betwixt the two Kings of Poland and Sweden, with the reason wherefore. The persecution of the Imperialists against the Protestants in diuers parts of the Empire and Germanie. The arriuall of the Emperour in Bohemia. The warlike proceedings of the Imperialists, and Danish. The forsaking of the land of Holsteyn by the Generall Tilly, with the reason of it. The continuation of the siege of Wolfenbuttell. The braue resolution of the Danish, and their warlike preparations to defend their countrie. Printed by authoritie.
- Other Title:
- Continuation of our vveekly newes from the 2. of Nouember to the 7. of the same
Continuation of our weekly newes from the 2. of November to the 7. of the same
Novemb. 7. Numb. 41. The continuation of our weekly newes from the 2. of November to the 7. of the same
- London : printed for Nathaniell Butter [and Nicholas Bourne?], 1627.
- 17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers [electronic resource].
17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers
, 13,  p. ;
- Thirty Years' War, 1618-1648 -- Early works to 1800.
Europe -- History -- 17th century -- Newspapers -- Early works to 1800.
- Newsbooks -- England -- 17th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- Bourne's name conjectured by Dahl.
No. 41 in a series published between the end of January or beginning of February 1627 and the end of January 1628 by Nathaniel Butter and Nicholas Bourne? (cf. Dahl).
Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London).
Title page is printed in red and black.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. 2009 miunns
- Local notes:
- Images from the source library are selected or scattered issues as well as various editions of the cataloged title and related titles (where indicated in the MARC record) as representative of the general publishing history of the title during the 17th and 18th centuries.
- Cited in:
- Dahl, F. Bibliography of English corantos and newsbooks 1620-1642
STC (2nd ed.), 18507.194
- Bourne, Nicholas, publisher.
Butter, Nathaniel, d. 1664, publisher.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|