Whitehall, February 5. This day at twelve o'clock at noon, an express arrived from his Royal Highness the Duke of Cumberland, with the following letters [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- London Gazette. Supplement. (5 February)
- Other Title:
- This day at twelve o'clock at noon, an express arrived from his Royal Highness the Duke of Cumberland, with the following letters
- [London : s.n., 1746?]
- 17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers [electronic resource].
17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers
1 sheet ( p.) ;
- Cumberland, William Augustus, Duke of, 1721-1765 -- Early works to 1800.
Jacobite Rebellion, 1745-1746 -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- Dated from internal evidence.
Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London).
This is not a supplement to the London Gazette.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. 2009 miunns
- Local notes:
- Images from the source library are selected or scattered issues as well as various editions of the cataloged title and related titles (where indicated in the MARC record) as representative of the general publishing history of the title during the 17th and 18th centuries.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|