St. James's, May 16. 1706 [electronic resource] : Published by authority.
- Standardized Title:
- London Gazette. Supplement. (16 May 1706)
- Other Title:
- Burney Collection
- [London] : Printed by M. Jones in the Savoy, 1706.
- 17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers [electronic resource].
17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers
1 sheet ( p.) ;
- Spanish Succession, War of, 1701-1714 -- Early works to 1800.
- Newspapers -- England -- London -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- Issued as a supplement to the London Gazette.
Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London).
Text begins: Colonel Richards, aid de camp to the Duke of Marlborough, arrived here this afternoon, being sent express by his Grace from the camp at Baveshien, ...
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. 2009 miunns
- Local notes:
- Images from the source library are selected or scattered issues as well as various editions of the cataloged title and related titles (where indicated in the MARC record) as representative of the general publishing history of the title during the 17th and 18th centuries.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|