A Perfect diurnal of every dayes proceedings in Parliament [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Title varies: Perfect diurnal: or the dayly proceedings in Parliament no.2-21
Collected with added title: Votes of the House, or the dayly proceedings in Parliament since the coming in of the secluded members the 21 of February 1659, untill the dissolution of the Parliament March 16 1659.
- London : printed by Iohn Redmayne in Lovels Court in Pater-noster-Rowe, 1660.
- 17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers [electronic resource].
17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers
Daily (while Parliament is sitting)
Numb. 1 (Tuesday 21 Feb. )-Numb. 21 (Friday 16. March )
- England and Wales. Parliament -- Newspapers -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Newspapers -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- Collected with an added title page at the end of the Parliamentary session.
Edited by Oliver Williams.
Imprint from colophon.
Issues dated according to Lady Day dating.
No.3 (23 Feb.) appeared twice; the second version was apparently a counterfeit printed by David Maxwell. Cf. Nelson & Seccombe.
Pagination and signatures are continuous.
Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London).
Title from caption.
With some slight variations in title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. 2009 miunns
Possibly continued by: Votes of both Hovses, or the daily proceedings of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament.
- Local notes:
- Images from the source library are selected or scattered issues as well as various editions of the cataloged title and related titles (where indicated in the MARC record) as representative of the general publishing history of the title during the 17th and 18th centuries.
- Cited in:
- Frank, J. Beginnings of the English Newspaper 1620-1660, pp. 264, 361
Nelson & Seccombe. Brit. newspapers and periodicals, 1641-1700, 501.00-21
- Williams, Oliver, fl. 1657-1670.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|