The New anti-Roman pacquet: or, Memoirs of popes and popery [electronic resource] : since the tenth century.
- Other Title:
- Collected with added title: Third volume of the pacquets of advice from Rome 1682
New anti-Roman packet: or, Memoirs of popes and popery
- [London] : Printed for L. C. [i.e. Langley Curtis], 1681.
- 17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers [electronic resource].
17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers
4 v. ;
Numb. 1. [9 July 1680]-numb. 4 (Friday, July 30. 1680).
- Weekly pacquet of advice from Rome: or, The history of popery (London, England : 1678)
- Continued By:
- Anti-Roman pacquet: or, Memoirs of popes and popery
- Catholic Church -- Controversial literature -- Periodicals -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- An anti-Catholic publication.
Anonymous. By Henry Care.
Collected with added title page.
Description based on: Numb. 1. [9 July 1680]; title from caption.
First issue has no chronological designation.
Imprint from colophon.
Includes: The Popes harbinger, by way of diversion: or, An after-course of miracles verbatim from popish authors.
Latest issue consulted: Numb. 4 (Friday, July 30. 1680).
Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London).
This title published with separate pagination and signatures from the preceeding title during the time when the "Weekly pacquet" was "prohibited from being printed or published."
The first issue is undated.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. 2009 miunns
- Local notes:
- Images from the source library are selected or scattered issues as well as various editions of the cataloged title and related titles (where indicated in the MARC record) as representative of the general publishing history of the title during the 17th and 18th centuries.
- Cited in:
- NCBEL, II:1339
Nelson & Seccombe. Brit. newspapers and periodicals, 1641-1700, 477.304B-304E
- Care, Henry, 1646-1688.
- Popes harbinger.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|