Bill Moyers journal. September 5, 2008 [videorecording] / [a production of Public Affairs Television, Inc. ; a presentation of Thirteen/WNET New York] ; producers, Gail Ablow ... [et al.] ; directed by Ken Diego ; written by Bill Moyers, Michael Winship.
- Other Title:
- Episode title on container: America's National Guard in Iraq / Kathleen Hall Jamieson on the GOP Convention [videorecording]
- Princeton, NJ : Films for the Humanities & Sciences, c2008.
- Moyers collection on DVD.
The Moyers collection
1 videodisc (56 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Presidents -- United States -- Election -- 2008.
United States -- Politics and government -- 2001-2009.
Iraq War, 2003-
United States. National Guard Bureau
- Documentary television programs.
Public affairs television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1.
- Moyers and Jamieson discuss the progress of John McCain's campaign for President during and after the Republican Convention, particularly the effects of choosing Sarah Palin for the number two spot. In the second part of the episode the program follows three members of a New Jersey Army National Guard unit from their call-up to their deployment to a combat zone, and shows the effects on the soldiers and their families.
Jamieson on the GOP Convention
Impacts of deploying the National Guard overseas.
- Bill Moyers, host.
- Editors, Kathi Black ... [et al.].
- Videodisc release of one episode of the weekly television program originally broadcast in 2008.
"Funding provided by the Partridge Foundation ... [et al.]"--Opening frames.
- Diego, Ken. , Director
Moyers, Bill D. , Screenwriter, Host, Interviewer
Winship, Michael. , Screenwriter
Jamieson, Kathleen Hall. , Interviewee
Ablow, Gail, 1962- , Producer
Bacon, Michael. , Composer
Public Affairs Television (Firm) , Producer
WNET (Television station : New York, N.Y.) , Producer
Films for the Humanities & Sciences (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
- 39892-K Films for the Humanities & Sciences
BMJL001221 Films for the Humanities & Sciences
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|