The Klezmatics [videorecording] : on holy ground / a Roots First production ; in association with The New York Foundation for the Arts ; producers, Erik Greenberg Anjou, Ralph Marash ; director, Erik Greenberg Anjou.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Klezmatics on holy ground [videorecording]
On holy ground [videorecording]
- Festival ed. ; widescreen.
- [Los Angeles, CA] : 7th Art Releasing, c2010.
1 videodisc (104 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Klezmatics (Musical group)
Jews -- Music.
- Documentary films.
- In English and Yiddish with subtitles in English.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1.
- "In order to capture the band's highs, lows, and relentless and committed march forward, Anjou and crew followed them for over three years, from the American heartland to Poland and Budapest, into the recording studio and onto the concert stage."--Container.
- The Klezmatics, Chava Alberstein, Theodore Bikel & their khalyastre.
- Cinematographers, Sam Henriques ... [et al.]; editor, Lisa Palattella.
- Videodisc release of the documentary motion picture produced in 2010.
Aspect ratio 16:9.
- Local notes:
- Freedman Archive Collection. Disc V0222.
- Anjou, Erik. , Director, Producer
Marash, Ralph. , Producer
Klezmatics (Musical group) , Performer
Alberstein, Chava. , Performer
Bikel, Theodore. , Performer
Roots First Productions. , Producer
New York Foundation for the Arts. , Producer
Seventh Art Releasing (Firm) , Distributor
Robert and Molly Freedman Jewish Music Archive.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|