Signs don't speak [electronic resource] / produced by Centro de Trabalho Indigenista ; directed by Dominique Gallois and Vincent Carelli.
- Watertown, Mass. : Documentary Educational Resources, 1996.
- Ethnographic video online.
1 streaming video (27 min.) : sd., col.
- Wayampi Indians -- Land tenure.
Wayampi Indians -- Government relations.
Amapá (Brazil : State).
- Ethnographic films.
- In Brazilian Indian language and Portuguese with subtitles in English.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "The Waiapi Indians reflect on how their concept of territory has changed since the arrival of gold prospectors in the 1970s. They recognize a need to demarcate their land in order to prevent destruction of the forest by outsiders."---Ethnographic video online.
- Title from title frames (Ethnographic video online, viewed on Feb. 21, 2012).
Previously released on DVD.
Recorded in Brazil.
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2010. (Ethnographic video online). Available via World Wide Web.
- Gallois, Dominique T. (Dominique Tilkin) , Director
Carelli, Vincent. , Director
Centro de Trabalho Indigenista. , Producer
Documentary Educational Resources (Firm) , Distributor
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|