Sin embargo [electronic resource] = Never the less / Leaf Productions ; written & directed by Judith Grey ; produced by Katherine Cheng and Eva Orner.
- Other Title:
- Never the less
- Watertown, Mass. : Documentary Educational Resources, 2003.
- Ethnographic video online.
1 streaming video (49 min.) : sd., col.
- Embargo -- Cuba.
Cuba -- Social conditions -- 1959-
- Ethnographic films.
- In Spanish with English subtitles.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- After the Cuban revolution in 1959 and the U.S. embargo that followed it, the Cuban people were left to their own ingenuity to survive. Deprived of the most basic goods, the people scavenged the island and reworked what they found in creative ways to fill their needs. Shot entirely in Cuba, this documentary film is a look at the indomitable and resilient spirit of the island's inhabitants.
- Title from title frames (Ethnographic video online, viewed on Feb. 21, 2012).
Previously released on DVD.
Recorded in Cuba.
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2010. (Ethnographic video online). Available via World Wide Web.
- Grey, Judith. , Director, Screenwriter
Orner, Eva. , Producer
Cheng, Katherine. , Producer
Leaf Productions (Firm) , Producer
Documentary Educational Resources (Firm) , Distributor
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.