The petition of both Houses of Parliament, presented to the Kings most excellent Maiestie at Yorke, March 26. 1642 [electronic resource] : With His Majesties answer thereunto. Die Veneris 1 April. 1642. Ordered by the Lords in Parliament, that the message of both Houses of Parliament, dated 23 March 1641. And His Maiesties answer thereunto, shall be forthwith printed and published. Whereunto is added, the petition of the noblemen and gentlemen, estated in Ireland, and now in London, with His Majesties answer unto the same.
- Other Title:
- Petition of both Houses of Parliament, presented to the Kings most excellent Majestie at Yorke, March 26. 1642
- London : printed for Iohn Wright, 1642.
- 17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers [electronic resource].
17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers
- Government document
 p. ;
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London).
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. 2009 miunns
- Local notes:
- Images from the source library are selected or scattered issues as well as various editions of the cataloged title and related titles (where indicated in the MARC record) as representative of the general publishing history of the title during the 17th and 18th centuries.
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.), E2162
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|