Sir Iohn Holland his speech in Parliament [electronic resource] : Declaring the great and manifold grievances of this kingdome, both in church and common-wealth. Occasioned by the wicked practices and arbitrary power of the disturbers and subverters of our peace, our liberties, and our lawes.
- Other Title:
- Sir John Holland his speech in Parliament
Sir John Hollands speech in Parliament
Speech in Parliament
- [London : s.n.], 1641.
- 17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers [electronic resource].
17th-18th century Burney Collection newspapers
, 5,  p. ;
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England London.
- Caption title on p. 1.: Sir John Hollands speech in Parliament.
Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of the originals from the Burney Collection, the British Library (London).
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. 2009 miunns
- Local notes:
- Images from the source library are selected or scattered issues as well as various editions of the cataloged title and related titles (where indicated in the MARC record) as representative of the general publishing history of the title during the 17th and 18th centuries.
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996), H2429
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|