Naʻare ha-zahav [videorecording] = Di goldene yaṭn / YidiShpil, teʼaṭron ha-Yidish be-Yiśraʼel ; [written by Neil Simon ; direction, Ion Lucien ; Yiddish translation, Miriam Hoffman]. = נערי הזהב.
- Other Title:
- Goldene yaṭn [videorecording]
Title in English: Sunshine boys [videorecording]
- [Full screen presentation].
- [S.l. : s.n., 2001?]
4 videodiscs (148 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Simon, Neil -- Film adaptations.
Older men -- Drama.
Vaudeville -- Drama.
Theater, Yiddish -- Israel.
- In Yiddish; credits in Hebrew; the stage production had Hebrew supertitles projected above the stage, but these have not been captured in the filming.
- System Details:
- DVD-R, NTSC.
- It's the story of two retired vaudeville comedians who toured the country as "The Sunshine boys". They had audiences rolling in the aisles with their comedy antics, but offstage they spent 43 years in constant mutual irritation.
- [Disc 1] pt. 1
[disc 2] pt. 2
[disc 3] pt. 2 - 1 of 2
[disc 4] pt. 2 - 2 of 2.
- Yaacov Bodo, Yankele Alperin, Israel Treistman, Traicy Abramovich.
- Videodisc release of a filmed performance of the play produced in 2001.
Cataloged chiefly from Yiddishspeil Theater English language website.
Aspect ratio 4:3.
- Local notes:
- Freedman Archive Collection. Disc V0215.
- Lucien, Ion. , Director
Hoffman, Miriam, 1936- , Translator
Bodo, Yaacov. , Actor
Alperin, Yankele. , Actor
Treistman, Israel. , Actor
Abramovich, Traicy. , Actor
YidiShpil, teʼaṭron ha-Yidish be-Yiśraʼel. , Producer
Robert and Molly Freedman Jewish Music Archive.
- Simon, Neil. Sunshine boys. Yiddish., Author
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|