Lullaby of Broadway [videorecording] / Warner Bros Pictures presents a Warner Bros.-First National picture ; written by Earl Baldwin ; produced by William Jacobs ; directed by David Butler.
- [S.I. : s.n., 20--].
1 videodisc (92 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Entertainers -- Drama.
Mothers and daughters -- Drama.
Broadway (New York, N.Y.) -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- System Details:
- The steps of the studio set towered before her like a pyramid. All Doris Day had to do was dance up and down those steps while wearing a flowing gold lame dress. "You've got to be out of your minds," Day exclaimed in a voice heard across the soundstage. But dance and sing she did. Day plays a singer who arrives in New York never dreaming it will begin an alternately funny and heartfelt shot at stardom on the Great White Way.
- Doris Day, Gene Nelson, S.Z. Sakall, Billy De Wolfe, Gladys George, Florence Bates, Anne Triola, Hanley Stafford, Page Cavanaugh Trio, Carlo and Constance de Mattiazzi.
- Musical numbers created and stated by Al White and Eddie Prinz ; musical direction, Ray Heindorf ; director of photography, Wilfrid M. Cline ; editor, Irene Mora.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 1950.
- Local notes:
- Presented to the Penn Libraries by Harvey Sheldon.
- Penn Provenance:
- Sheldon, Harvey (donor)
- Butler, David, 1894-1979 , Director
Jacobs, William, 1887-1953. , Producer
Baldwin, Earl, d. 1970. , Screenwriter
Day, Doris, 1922-2019 , Actor
Nelson, Gene, 1920-1996. , Actor
Sakall, S. Z., 1884-1955 , Actor
De Wolfe, Billy, 1907-1974. , Actor
George, Gladys, 1904-1954. , Actor
Bates, Florence, 1888-1954 , Actor
Warner Bros. , Producer
Warner Bros. Pictures (1923-1967). , Producer
First National Pictures, Inc.. , Producer
Warner Bros. Entertainment. , Producer
Harvey Sheldon Jewish American Music Video Research Library (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|