Desilver's United States' register and almanac : Comprising calculations for the latitudes and meridians of the northern, southern, and western states; with a variety of public information and interesting Masonic matter; together with a correct list of officers, civil and military of the United States, members of Congress, courts, the revised tariff of 1833, &c. &c. Selected in order to be extensively useful through the country to travellers and residents / Calculated by Seth Smith.
- Standardized Title:
- United States national almanac.
- Other Title:
- 1834 Desilver's annual almanac
- Philadelphia : published by R. Desilver and for sale by Desilver, jr. & Thomas; Grigg & Elliott ; Baltimore : H.W. Bool, jr. ; Boston : N.H. Whitaker, 1834.
56 p. ; 23 cm.
- Almanacs, American -- 1834.
United States -- Registers.
Freemasons. Grand Lodge of Pennsylvania -- Registers.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
United States Maryland Baltimore.
United States Massachusetts Boston.
- At head of title: 1834 to be continued annually.
In printed paper wrapper.
Date of publication from cover.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Drake, M. Almanacs, 11871
- Smith, Seth.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|