College student mental health : effective services and strategies across campus / edited by Sherry A. Benton & Stephen L. Benton.
- 1st ed.
- [Washington, D.C.] : NASPA, c2006.
vi, 249 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- College students -- Psychology.
College students -- Legal status, laws, etc.
Student affairs administrators.
- "What is the responsibility of college and university administrators when it comes to students with mental health concerns? How do mental health services fit within the academic mission of the institution? College student mental health: effective services and strategies across campus, answers these questions and advocates for a campus-wide support network, along with good mental health services, to improve students' academic performance and, ultimately, retention and graduation" -- Cover, p.4.
- The scope and context of the problem / Sherry A. Benton
Distressed and distressing students : creating a campus community of care / Jesse J. Owen, Karen W. Tao, and Emil R. Rodolfa
Legal issues for campus administrators, faculty, and staff / Darby Dickerson
Key issues for faculty regarding college student mental health / Stephen L. Benton, Sherry A. Benton, and Michael F. Perl
Mental health consultation for urgent and emergent campus issues / Fred B. Newton
Counseling and mental health services / Stewart E. Cooper
Support services for students with mental health disabilities / Kenneth J. Osfield and Reynol Junco
Contributing to college student mental health through health promotion and clinical health services / Karen S. Moses
College student mental health and special populations : diversity on campus / Megan E. Brent ... [et al.]
Responding to the college student mental health problem / Sherry A. Benton and Stephen L. Benton.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the James Hosmer Penniman Book Fund.
- Benton, Stephen L.
James Hosmer Penniman Book Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|