Combined chemical dictionary [electronic resource].
- Web version.
- Boca Raton, FL : Chapman & Hall/CRC
Database & Article Index
1 online resource
Began in 1990s?
- Chemistry -- Dictionaries.
Organic compounds -- Dictionaries.
Inorganic compounds -- Dictionaries.
Natural products -- Dictionaries.
Organometallic compounds -- Dictionaries.
Drugs -- Dictionaries.
Chemical tests and reagents -- Dictionaries.
Carbohydrates -- Dictionaries.
- The combined chemical dictionary is a structured database holding information on chemical substances. It includes descriptive and numerical data on chemical, physical and biological properties of compounds; systematic and common names of compounds; literature references; structure diagrams and their associated connection tables. The online version contains all substances available from: Dictionary of organic compounds, Dictionary of natural products, Dictionary of inorganic and organometallic compounds, Dictionary of drugs, Dictionary of analytical reagents, and Dictionary of carbohydrates.
- Title from home page (viewed Mar. 15, 2010).
- Chapman and Hall.
- Dictionary of organic compounds.
Dictionary of natural products.
Dictionary of inorganic and organometallic compounds.
Dictionary of drugs.
Dictionary of analytical reagents.
Dictionary of carbohydrates.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|