On the progress of recent science : a lecture, introductory to the course of practice of medicine / by J.K. Mitchell ; delivered November 13, 1851.
- Philadelphia : T.K. and P.G. Collins, printers, 1851.
23 p. ; 24 cm.
- Medicine -- Research.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- "Published by the class"--Cover.
- Local notes:
- RBC copy is no. 10 in a volume of 11 works by John Kearsley Mitchell published between 1825 and 1857.
RBC copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 1976 by Mrs. Royden Astley of Newtown Square, Pa., once secretary of the Board of Managers of the Women's Hospital and member of the Women's Board, Clark Unit, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
RBC copy: boards detached and backstrip wanting; textblock partially separated.
- Penn Provenance:
- Astley, Edna Lockhart, 1911-1996 (donor) (RBC copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Jefferson Medical College.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|