Introductory lecture to the course on the theory and practice of medicine, in the University of Pennsylvania, delivered October 14, 1853 / by George B. Wood.
- Philadelphia : T.K. and P.G. Collins, 1853.
26 p. ; 23 cm.
- Medicine -- Study and teaching.
- Medical subjects:
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- "Published by the class."
- Local notes:
- Albert Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2014 by Dr. Daniel and Eleanor Albert.
Albert Collection copy has armorial bookplate of Robert B. Cruice, M.D., laid in.
Albert Collection copy is no. 10 in a volume of 23 mid-nineteenth-century printed works concerned with medical education and hospital management at the University of Pennsylvania and other Philadelphia medical institutions, with spine title: Memorabilia. Universitatis Pennsylvaniasis [sic].
- Penn Provenance:
- Albert, Daniel M. (donor) (Albert Collection copy)
Albert, Eleanor (donor) (Albert Collection copy)
Cruice, Robert Blake, -1899 (bookplate) (Albert Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- University of Pennsylvania. Department of Medicine.
Dr. Daniel and Eleanor Albert Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|