The effectiveness of directed attention to instruments as a training aid [microform] / by R. Y. Walker ...[et al].
- Washington, D.C. : Division of Research, Civil Aeronautics Administration, c1946.
- Report (United States. Civil Aeronautics Administration) ; no. 69
x, 34 p. ; cm.
- Aeronautics -- Study and teaching.
- Research conducted at the University of Tennessee in cooperation with the Universities of Rochester and Pennsylvania, under the auspices of the National Research Council Committee on Selection and Training of Aircraft Pilots.
Microfilm. Washington, D. C. : Library of Congress Photoduplication Service, 1961. -- 1 reel ; 35 mm.
- United States. Civil Aeronautics Administration.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|