Absorption and penetration of oil-soluble wood preservatives applied by dip treatment / Frederick L. Brown, Raymond A. Moore, Robert A. Zabel.
- Syracuse, N.Y. : State University of New York, College of Forestry in Syracuse, [1956?]
- Technical publication (State University of New York. College of Forestry at Syracuse University) ; no. 79.
Technical publication 79 of the State University of New York College of Forestry in Syracuse
38 p. : ill ; 23 cm.
- Wood preservatives -- Absorption and adsorption.
Wood -- Preservation.
- The preservatives tested were five per cent pentachlorophenol, two per cent metallic copper (as copper naphthenate), 1.1 per cent copper-8-quinolinolate, 7.5 per cent rosin amine D pentachlorophenate, and five per cent zinc alkyl sulphonate.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 35-36).
- Moore, Raymond A. (Raymond Anderson)
Zabel, R. A. (Robert A.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|