Papers on California archaeology: 76-88.
- Berkeley : University of California, Dept. of Anthropology, 1960.
- Reports of the University of California Archaeological Survey ; no. 50
51 p.,  leaves of plates : ill ; 28 cm.
- Indians of North America -- California.
- 76. A San Nicolas Island twined basketry water bottle / Robert F. Heizer
77. Some prehistoric wooden objects from San Nicolas Island / Robert F. Heizer
78. Some prehistoric bullroarers from California caves / Robert F. Heizer
79. California population desities, 1770 and 1950 / Robert F. Heizer
80. Two early representations of California Indians / Robert F. Heizer
81. Notes on excavations made in Indian burial places in Carpinteria / H.C. Ford
82. Observations made in the ruins of the villages of the original inhabitants of the Pacific Coast of North America / Paul Schumacher
83. The manufacture of shell fish-hooks by the early inhabitants of the Santa Barbara Channel Islands / Paul Schumacher
84. Shell-heaps near Cape Mendocino, Humboldt County, California / Charles Rau
85. Part of the correspondence between J.A. Sutter and Col. T.T. Henley, Superintendent of Indian Affairs, San Francisco, 1856 / J.A. Sutter
86. Data pertaining to various Indian ceremonial houses in northern California / C. Hart Merriam
87. Six chert knives from Tulare County, California / J.C. von Werlhof
88. The dentition of Indian chania of the early and late archaeological horizons in central California / K.A.R. Kennedy.
- Cover title.
"Issued April 1, 1960."
Includes bibliographical references.
- University of California Archaeological Survey.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|