Nova. Engineering Ground Zero [vidoerecording] / A NOVA production by part2 pictures LLC and Docere Studios, Inc. in association with NHK for WGBH; produced and directed by David Shadrack Smith ; story by Timothy Smith.
- Other Title:
- Engineering Ground Zero [videorecording]
- [United States] : PBS Distribution, c2011.
1 videodisc (ca. 60 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- World Trade Center Site (New York, N.Y.)
Skyscrapers -- New York (State) -- New York -- Design and construction.
September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001 -- Anniversaries, etc.
- Documentary television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, region 1, stereo.
- To commemorate the 10th anniversary of 9/11, NOVA presents an epic story of engineering, innovation, and the perseverance of the human spirit. With extraordinary access granted by The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, "Engineering Ground Zero" follows the five-year construction of One World Trade Center (1 WTC) and the National September 11 Memorial & Museum.
- Narrator: Lance Lewman.
- Executive producer, Anthony Cicatello ; senior executive producer, Paul S. Apsell ; managering director, Alan Ritsko (from container).
- Originally produced as an episode of Nova on PBS.
Title from container.
Originally aired September 16, 2011.
- Smith, David Shadrack. , Producer, Director
Smith, Timothy. , Screenwriter
Lewman, Lance. , Narrator
part2 pictures, LLC. , Producer
Docere Studios, Inc. , Producer
WGBH (Television station : Boston, Mass.) , Producer
PBS Distribution (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
NOVA6226 PBS Distribution
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|