Freedom and public faith [electronic resource] : speech of William H. Seward, on the abrogation of the Missouri compromise, in the Kansas and Nebraska bills : Senate of the United States, February 17, 1854.
- Other Title:
- Speech of William H. Seward
Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Washington, D.C. : Buell and Blanchard, printers, 1854.
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- United States. Kansas-Nebraska Act -- Speeches in Congress.
Missouri compromise -- Speeches in Congress.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Reproduction of the original from the Oberlin College Library. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications.
Two columns to the page.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
- Local notes:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|