Modern democracy [electronic resource] : the extension of slavery in our own territory or by the acquisition of foreign territory wrong morally, politically, and economically : speech of Hon. Justin S. Morrill, of Vermont, delivered in the U.S. House of Representatives, June 6, 1860.
- Other Title:
- Speech of Hon. Justin S. Morrill, of Vermont, delivered in the House of Representatives, June 6, 1860
Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Washington : Republican Congressional Committee, 1860.
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Democratic Party (U.S.).
Slavery -- United States -- Speeches in Congress -- 1860.
Slavery -- United States -- Extension to the territories.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Caption title.
Reproduction of the original from the Library of Congress. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications.
Two columns to the page.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|