Secession, concession, or self-possession, which? [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Will the slave states secede, or recede
Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Boston : Walker, Wise, 1861.
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- United States. Fugitive slave law (1850)
Secession -- Southern States.
Slavery -- United States.
United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "To the Hon. Charles Sumner." Signed, (p. 48): a Massachusetts citizen [i.e., James Freeman Clarke]
Reproduction of the original from the Oberlin College Library. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
- Local notes:
- Sumner, Charles, 1811-1874.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|