Slavery [electronic resource] : a treatise, showing that slavery is neither a moral, political, nor social evil.
- Other Title:
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Penfield, Ga. : Printed by B. Brantley, 1844.
- Miscellaneous pamphlets ; v. 309, no. 5
Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Slavery -- Justification.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Author's name appears in pencil on t.-p.
Reproduction of the original from the Library of Congress. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications.
Sabin Unit 129.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|