Speech of Hon. Frank P. Blair, Jr., of Missouri [electronic resource] : on the acquisition of territory in Central and South America, to be colonized with free blacks, and held as a dependency by the United States : delivered in the House of Representatives, on the 14th day of January, 1858 : with an appendix.
- Other Title:
- Speech of Mr. Blair
Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Washington, D.C. : Buell & Blanchard, printers, 1858.
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- African Americans -- Colonization -- Speeches in Congress.
Slavery -- United States -- Speeches in Congress.
United States -- Race relations -- Speeches in Congress.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Reproduction of the original from the California State College at Long Beach. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|