Speech of the Right Hon. Henry Dundas delivered in the House of Commons, the 15th of March, 1796 [electronic resource] : on the farther consideration of the report of the committee, upon the bill for the abolition of the slave-trade : with a copy of the bill and notes illustrative of some passages in the speech.
- Other Title:
- Bill [as amended by the committee] for the abolition of the slave-trade, at a time to be limited
Speech of the Right Honourable Henry Dundas
Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- London : [s.n.], 1796.
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
iv, 74 p.
- Slave trade -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Slavery -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Slaves -- Emancipation -- Early works to 1800.
Speeches, addresses, etc., English -- England -- Early works to 1800.
West Indies, British -- Commerce -- Early works to 1800.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Reproduction of the original from the Royal Commonwealth Society. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|