The census and slavery [electronic resource] : a Thanksgiving discourse delivered in the chapel at Clifton Springs, N.Y., November 29, 1860 / by Horace Bushnell.
- Other Title:
- Institution of slavery
Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive. Part 3: The institution of slavery.
- Hartford [Conn.] : Lucius E. Hunt, 1860 (R.H. Hobbs)
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive. Part 3: The institution of slavery
1 online resource (24 p.).
- Thanksgiving Day addresses.
Slavery -- United States -- Sermons.
Sermons, American -- New York (State) -- Clifton Springs.
Bible. O.T.. Isaiah, XXVI, 15. -- Sermons.
United States. Census Office. 7th census, 1850.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Title from cover.
Reproduction of the original from the The American Antiquarian Society.
- Local notes:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|