The Falmouth post, and Jamaica general advertiser [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Falmouth post
Jamaica general advertiser
Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Falmouth, Jamaica : J. Castello, 
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
Vol. 5, no. 1 (Jan. 2, 1839).
- Jamaica -- Newspapers.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Reproduction of the original from John Rylands University Library. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
- Local notes:
- Images from the source libraries are selected or scattered issues as well as various editions of the cataloged title and related titles (where indicated in the MARC record) as representative of the general publishing history of the title during the nineteenth century.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|