The speech of the Right Hon. George Canning in the House of Commons [electronic resource] : on the motion of Thomas Fowell Buxton, Esq. / as printed in the "Times" and "Morning chronicle" of Friday, May 16, 1823.
- Other Title:
- Speech of the Right Honourable George Canning in the House of Commons on the motion of Thomas Fowell Buxton
Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- London : Printed by W. Marchant, 1823.
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Buxton, Thomas Fowell, Sir, 1786-1845.
Slavery -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain.
Slavery -- West Indies, British.
Slaves -- Emancipation.
Slaves -- Social conditions.
Speeches, addresses, etc., English -- Great Britain.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Reproduction of the original from the Crown Agents for the Institute of Commonwealth Studies. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|