The speech of the Right Hon. Stephen Lushington, M.P., against the proposed admission of slave-grown sugar to home consumption [electronic resource] : in the House of Commons, Thursday, May 7th, 1841.
- Other Title:
- Speech of the Right Honourable Stephen Lushington, M.P., against the proposed admission of slave-grown sugar to home consumption
Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- London : [s.n.], 1841 (T.C. Hansard)
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Slavery -- Great Britain -- Colonies.
Speeches, addresses, etc., English -- Great Britain.
Sugar trade -- Great Britain.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Extracted from Hansard's Parliamentary debates."
Reproduction of the original from the Royal Commonwealth Society. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|