Thirteenth report of the Glasgow Emancipation Society, instituted 12th December, 1833, having for its the objects the universal abolition of slavery and the slave-trade, the protection of the rights of the aborigines in the British colonies the improvement of the condition of our fellow-subjects, the natives of British India [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Glasgow : Printed by W. Eadie, 1851.
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Glasgow Emancipation Society (Glasgow, Scotland)
Abolitionists -- Scotland.
Antislavery movements -- Great Britain -- Societies, etc.
Slave trade -- Great Britain -- Colonies.
Slavery -- Great Britain -- Colonies.
India -- Social conditions.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Reproduction of the original from Glasgow Public Library. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|