Trial and imprisonment of Jonathan Walker, at Pensacola, Florida [electronic resource] : for aiding slaves to escape from bondage : with an appendix, containing a sketch of his life.
- Other Title:
- Branded hand
Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Boston : Anti-Slavery Office, 1846.
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
126 p. : ill., port.
- Walker, Jonathan, 1799-1878 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Abolitionists -- United States -- Biography.
Antislavery movements -- United States.
Fugitive slaves -- Florida.
Trials (Kidnapping) -- Florida -- Pensacola.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Preface signed: Maria Weston Chapman.
Reproduction of the original from the Oberlin College Library. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
- Local notes:
- Chapman, Maria Weston, 1806-1885.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|