American loyalty by citizens of German descent. / Pub. by Committee on Public Information.
- Other records:
- Washington : Govt. Print. Off., 1917.
- War information series ; no. 6. August 1917
- Government document
24 p. ; 24 cm.
- Germans -- United States.
World War, 1914-1918.
- A tribute to the foreign born, by Woodrow Wilson.
German-American loyalty, by C. Kotzenabe.
Americans of German origin and the war, by Otto Kahn.
National service knows no hyphen, by F.W. Lehmann.
The spirit of '48 in 1917, by Franz Sigel.
Plain words by a plain citizen, by Hans Russau.
One answer only, by Leo Rassieur.
The call and the reply, by A.J. Bucher.
- Published also in German.
- Other format:
- Online version: United States. Committee on Public Information. American loyalty by citizens of German descent.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|