Snappe's formulary and other records / edited by the Rev. H.E. Salter.
- Other records:
- Oxford : printed for the Oxford Historical Society at the Clarendon Press, 1924.
- Oxf. Hist. Soc. (Series); v.80.
Oxford Historical Society ; v.80
xii, 404 p. : ill., plan ; 23 cm.
- University of Oxford.
- In Latin with translations or summaries in English; editorial material in English.
- Extracts from Snappe's formulary
Significations of excommunication by chancellors of the university
Confirmations by the bishops of Lincoln of elections made to the office of chancellor
Documents from Faustina c. VII and other sources, dealing in particular with the years 1409 and 1411
Inquisition held at Oriel college in Sept. 1411
Calendar of the deeds about Oxford that are preserved at Bridgwater
Records about Oxford from the 'Miscellaneous inquistions' at the Record office
Some unprinted deeds about Oxford
List of the early chancellors and proctors of the university
Some new documents about Gloucester college, edited by V.H. Galbraith.
- Includes index.
- Galbraith, V. H. (Vivian Hunter), 1889-1976.
Salter, H. E. (Herbert Edward), 1863-1951.
- Other format:
- Online version: Salter, H. E. (Herbert Edward), 1863-1951. Snappe's formulary and other records.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|