History of the extra session of Congress, convened in Washington, by proclamation, on the fourth of September, and terminated on the fourth of October, 1837 : Embracing a faithful abstract of the important currency debates with which it was occupied, on the proposed measures of financial legislation: and an accurate table of the yeas and nays on every important measure in both the Senate and House of Representatives.
- New York : Leonard Scott, no. 2, Pine Street. Otis, Broaders & Co., Boston: O. Rogers, Philadelphia: N. Hickman, Baltimore, 1838.
iv, , 6-105,  p. ; 23 cm.
- United States. Congress -- (25th, 1st session : 1837)
Finance, Public -- United States.
Public depositaries -- United States.
Currency question -- United States.
- Congressional addresses -- 1837.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
United States Massachusetts Boston.
United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
United States Maryland Baltimore.
- Last page blank.
- Cited in:
- Checklist Amer. imprints, 0
- Scott, Leonard, 1810-1895, publisher.
Rogers, Orrin, bookseller.
Hickman, Nathaniel, bookseller.
Otis, Broaders & Co., bookseller.
United States. Congress 1837)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|