Algorithms and Models for the Web-Graph : 8th International Workshop, WAW 2011, Atlanta, GA, USA, May 27-29, 2011, Proceedings / edited by Alan Frieze, Paul Horn, Pawel Pralat.
- 1st ed. 2011.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2011.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Theoretical computer science and general issues SL 1, 6732
Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues ; 6732
1 online resource (IX, 127 pages) : 29 illustrations, 18 illustrations in color.
Information storage and retrieval.
- Local subjects:
- Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity.
Discrete Mathematics in Computer Science.
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet).
Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery.
Computer Communication Networks.
Information Storage and Retrieval.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 8th International Workshop on Algorithms and Models for the Web-Graph, WAW 2011, held in Atlanta, GA, in May 2011 - co-located with RSA 2011, the 15th International Conference on Random Structures and Algorithms. The 13 revised full papers presented together with 1 invited lecture were carefully reviewed and selected from 19 submissions. Addressing a wide variety of topics related to the study of the Web-graph such as theoretical and empirical analysis, the papers feature original research in terms of algorithmic and mathematical analysis in all areas pertaining to the World-Wide Web with special focus to the view of complex data as networks.
- Frieze, Alan. editor., Editor,
Horn, Paul. editor., Editor,
Prałat, Paweł, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-21286-4 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|