Welfare theory : an introduction to the theoretical debates in social policy / Tony Fitzpatrick.
- 2nd ed.
- Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire ; New York : Palgrave Macmillan, 2011.
xvi, 241 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Social policy -- Philosophy.
Public welfare -- Philosophy.
- "This fully updated new edition of a trusted text retains the accessibility and engaging style of its predecessor. With analysis of the key concepts and theories of welfare, this book examines the potential impact of globalization and the financial crisis, making it core reading for all those studying welfare and the welfare state"-- Provided by publisher.
- Machine generated contents note:
The Welfare of Society
Citizenship and Community
Governance and Powers
Society and Class
The Welfare of Nature.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 9780230272026 (pbk.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|