Abbotsford and Newstead Abbey / by the author of The sketch book.
- Other records:
- Philadelphia : Carey, Lea & Blanchard, 1835.
- Irving, Washington, 1783-1859. Crayon miscellany ; no. 2.
The Crayon miscellany ; no. 2
230,  p. ; 19 cm.
- Abbotsford (Scotland)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- "Stereotyped by A. Chandler."--Collective t.p. verso.
Prefixed is the collective t.p.: The Crayon miscellany. By the author of The sketch book, No. 2. Containing Abbotsford and Newstead Abbey. Philadelphia, Carey, Lea & Blanchard, 1835.
Two printings noted: 1st, copyright notice on both p.  and ; 2nd, copyright notice on p. , p.  blank.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copies 1 & 2 have 1st printing.
Culture Class Collection copy 1 has  catalog slips, typewritten and written in ms., with information about this book laid in.
Culture Class Collection copy 1 has 36 p. of publisher's advertisements.
Culture Class Collection copy 2 has some unopened leaves.
Culture Class Collection copy 2 has 32 p. of publisher's advertisements.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Checklist Amer. imprints, 32318
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|