NYNEX PhoneBook telephone speech corpus [electronic resource]
- Other Title:
- NYNEX Phone Book telephone speech corpus
Telephone speech corpus
- [Philadelphia, PA : Linguistic Data Consortium], c1995.
3 CD-ROMs ; 4 3/4 in.
- Speech perception -- Databases.
English language -- Spoken English -- Word frequency -- Databases.
- In English.
- "PhoneBook is a phonetically-rich, isolated-word, telephone-speech database, created because of (1) the lack of available large-vocabulary isolated-word data, (2) anticipated continued importance of isolated-word and keyword-spotting technology to speech-recognition-based applications over the telephone and (3) findings that continuous-speech training data is inferior to isolated-word training for isolated-word recognition."--LDC online catalog.
- Disc 1. Isolated words, part 1
disc 2. Isolated words, part 2
disc 3. Spontaneous phrases.
- Title from disc label.
"Developed by Cynthia Fong, John Pitrelli; produced by Linguistic Data Consortium; copyright NYNEX Corporation."--Disc label.
Data type: speech.
Data source: telephone speech.
Contents description from LDC catalog entry for a one-disc edition.
- Fong, Cynthia.
Linguistic Data Consortium.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|