Vrbs Noriberga illustrata carmine heroico / per Helium Eobanu[m] Hessum ...
- Other Title:
- Urbs Noriberga illustrata carmine heroico
- [Nuremberg] : Excusum per Io. Petreium, Anno MDXXXII 
 p. ; 21 cm (4to)
- ussi m.us s,s. CoQu (C) 1532 (Q)
- Nuremberg (Germany) -- Description and travel -- Poetry -- Early works to 1800.
Poetry of places -- Germany -- Nuremberg -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Germany Nuremberg.
- Date appears after statement of responsibility in title.
Woodcut title vignette (arms of Nuremberg) and initials.
- Local notes:
- Purchased for the Penn Libraries in 1956.
Penn Libraries copy has early ms. correction to text of leaf a2r; a few ms. manicules, marginal marks and underlines in pencil in text; 2 early ms. notes in brown ink on leaf h4v.
Penn Libraries copy bound in full calf; boards ruled in gold; gold-ruled cover edges and turn-ins; 5 raised, gold-tooled bands on spine; gold-tooled spine panels; 2 gold-stamped black leather spine labels, 1 with brief title ("Vrbs Norimb Carmine E. Hessi") and 1 with date ("M.D.XXXII"); marbled endpapers; all edges gilt; blue silk marker.
Penn Libraries copy: upper board detached.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- VD 16 E1557
- Petrejus, Johannes, 1497-1550, printer.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
German Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|