Seichi shiseki meishō hanga / chosakusha Tokuriki Tomikichirō. = 聖地史蹟名勝版畫 / 著作者徳力富吉郎.
- Kyōto-shi : Uchida Bijutsu Shoshi, [1940 or 1941]
京都市 : 内田美術書肆, [1940 or 1941]
53 mounted plates (chiefly ill.) ; 35 cm x 46 cm. in box (38 cm x 49 cm x 6 cm).
- Color prints, Japanese -- 20th century.
Japan -- Description and travel -- Pictorial works.
Art, Japanese -- 20th century.
Sacred space in art.
- Images of sites across Japan, including Ise Shrine, Izumo Shrine, Nikko Toshogu, Osaka Castle, and Miyojima.
- Title from colophon, mounted on supporting board behind plates.
Undated. Date 1941 supplied by vendor, date 1940 by various Japanese vendor websites at time of cataloging.
Translated title "Woodblock prints of famous sites and beautiful spots of our sacred land" supplied by vendor.
Contains 53 plates (26 cm x 38 cm): 1 plate with table of contents, 2 plates of poetry honoring the artist (tanka by Nobutsuna Sasaki and haiku by Kyoshi Takahama), and 50 original color woodblock prints, all mounted in passepartouts. Laid in wooden box with decorative cloth cover, enclosed by folding case (chitsu).
- Penn Chronology:
- 1940 or 1941
- Sasaki, Nobutsuna, 1872-1963.
Takahama, Kyoshi, 1874-1959.
Sasaki, Nobutsuna, 1872-1963