Energy and security in South Asia : cooperation or conflict? / Charles K. Ebinger.
- Washington, D.C. : Brookings Institution Press, c2011.
xix, 224 p. : ill., maps ; 23 cm.
- Power resources -- Asia, South.
Energy policy -- Asia, South.
- "Argues that mistrust, ethnic and religious sectarianism, and political parochialism among the nations of South Asia, a region of strategic geopolitical importance, prevent the region from achieving energy security, which is crucial for economic development and political stability. Recommends measures to improve energy security through domestic policy reform and more effective bilateral and multilateral cooperation"--Provided by publisher.
- Introduction to a region on edge
Nepal and bhutan
Energy challenges in the regional context
South asia's path forward.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 9780815704119 (pbk. : alk. paper)
0815704119 (pbk. : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|